lunes, 8 de julio de 2019

We are passing breeze

We are flames that extinguish,
we are passing breeze,
we are waves that hit,
that come and go.

We are sparks from nothing,
lost in the immensity,
we are house of cards,
in the passage of a hurricane.

We are dewdrop,
that the sun to dry,
tell me where I keep you,
in my poems or sing?

Longing to embody in letters,
foolishly achieve eternity,
we look for light blindly,
disguising the truth.

Written is the last page,
but not the true ending,
we only have to write with blood,
what time has to erase.

If we ever meet,
How fleeting will it be?
a star that shines in the sky,
or a comet that falls in the sea?

When the time approaches,
to claim what he belongs,
I ask you to take me to the sun,
in its flames shipwreck.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario